Masks are now optional for both vaccinated and unvaccinated people in all indoor settings, including gyms. All staff and gym members must be fully vaccinated in order to enter FLEX. We will update this page as we receive new instructions from State and County authorities which are ongoing.
Reducing Touch Points and Risks…
We have brought back some of our amenities such as free towel service, lock lending and the use of the drinking areas, but continue to limit one person in the men’s locker room and 2 in the women’s for now.
Member Guidelines and Responsibilities…
This is what you need to do when you next come to Flex:
- Present your vaccination cards if you haven’t already and provide boost updates.
- Bring your own water bottle to refill.
- Wipe down weights before and after use.
- Clean machines and stations with Flex provided solutions before and after use. Bottles will be supplied throughout the gym.
- Stay home if you have a fever or other symptoms, or have been in contact with others who have.
FLEX Guidelines and Responsibilities…
At Flex, here are some of the ways we will keep our gym safe for your workouts:
- Continuous cleaning and the disinfecting of high contact surfaces, equipment, free weights, machines and stations with hospital grade cleaners.
- Enforce vaccination status.
- Keep the gym ventilated with fans, air conditioning and open doors.
- Plexiglass barrier between members and staff as needed.